The best players on the beach are always one step ahead. When you can read and react to where the game is going, you can be too. The breakthrough design of the AVP Optx volleyball brings a whole new approach to the beach. New VST™ (visual spin technology) uses strategic color variance to enhance the human eye's ability to detect spin on the ball. A vibrant color palette and Optic Flow graphics allow the ball to be more easily tracked in the diverse environments of beach volleyball, like clouds, sky, sand, water, and crowds. With the AVP Optx, you'll see the game like never before.
- ENHANCED BALL TRACKING: The vibrant color palette and Optic Flow graphics allow for better ball tracking in the dynamic and diverse environments of beach volleyball
- SUPERIOR SPIN DETECTION: VST™ uses color variance to allow easier spin detection, so you can read and react to where the game is going
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The same hand-crafted construction that Wilson's AVP volleyball is known for keeps a consistent shape and feel of the ball on every touch
- BUILT FOR THE BEACH: The AVP Optx was designed specifically for the beach game and its players, re-imagining what a beach volleyball should look like
- AVP OFFICIAL: Play what the pros play and own the beach with the official ball of the AVP
- Premium Microfiber Composite Leather
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.