Try Before You Buy
Committing to a jersey or warm up is hard if you don't know how it'll fit or feel. Now multiply that by 10 to 100 and that's the stress a coach faces each time they order uniforms for their team or club.
We have created a stress-free way to try on your uniforms before you make that important purchase.
Our easy and affordable Samples Program allows you to see and feel samples of the garments you like while giving players the opportunity to try them on for sizing!
Here is how it works:
1. Pick out the items you'd like samples of.
2. Fill out the online form below and review the Terms and Conditions.
3. One of our volleyball team experts will send an invoice along with an electronic payment method.
4. Once the sample is ordered, you will receive an email with a receipt.
5. Send the samples back within 30 days for a refund.
It's that simple. Fill out the form below and rest assured that your team will get the perfect uniforms.
Sample Order Form
Terms & Conditions:
- Number of garments eligible for samples: 3-20
- Many samples are non-stocked items and may take 3-5 business days in processing before shipping.
- Free standard shipping to customer. Customer is responsible for shipping back to us. We offer a prepaid return label for $6.95 deducted from your refund. Print a return label
- Our team experts will send invoice and request for payment within one business day.
- Customer will pay the lowest quantity discounted price listed online for each item.
- Orders must be paid in full before processing and shipping.
- Purchase orders and checks will not be accepted for samples orders.
- Samples are returnable per guidelines in our Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Items damaged or returned with deodorant, makeup or dirt stains may be subjected to a restocking fee and/or may not be eligible for a return and refund.
- Samples returned after the 30 days may be subjected to restocking fees, refunded only in the form of store credit and/or ineligible for return at all.
*Free shipping is only applicable to the lower 48 states.
If you have any questions about this process, click the button below to Contact Our Team Experts.