Under Armour just stepped up their volleyball game with vengeance! Introducing the Under Armour Block City volleyball shoe that will rival the strongest competition in the market. With unique details like the Herringbone outsole pattern with strategically placed diamond shaped insets for ultimate control, enhanced grip & undeniable traction, this is the volleyball shoe you have been looking for all your life!
- Coated mesh midfoot panels provide durable support & stability for lateral movements
- Unique lacing system that allows for customizable adjustment for the ultimate fit
- Lightweight mesh forefoot & toebox for increased breathability
- Abrasion-resistant, 3D rubberized toe cap delivers maximum protection & durability
- 4D Foam sockliner molds to the shape of your foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Full-length Charged Cushioning midsole is the ultimate advancement in energy, absorbing impact and concerting it into a level of responsive comfort you've never felt before
- Herringbone outsole pattern with strategically placed diamond shaped insets for ultimate control, enhanced grip & undeniable traction
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.
If you love UA, and are wanting to pair a great fitting shoe, the Under Armour Women's Block City, is one of my favorites. This item comes in colors black, white, navy, and even red. It has a herringbone outsole pattern with placed diamond shaped inserts for enhanced grip and traction, eliminating the chance of slippage and providing ideal underfoot comfort.
My favorite part about this shoe, other than all the colors, is that it has coated mesh panels to provide maximum support and stability, and a lightweight mesh toe-box for increased breathability. It allows for my foot to not get too hot, which gives me great comfort, since when I am playing on the court, my foot generally tends to sweat, which is never comfortable for anyone.