Spectrum Volleyball Precision Trainer
- Featuring a sturdy steel frame and telescopic, angle adjustable PVC two piece target and catch net that attaches to the target with Velcro Straps
- Improves precision in all types of practice or training with multiple height settings and target angles.
- Multiple Height Settings: Lightweight aluminum support allows you to change the height of the target depending on your particular training or drill. Center of the target hoop heights are 106", 114", 122", and 130". Use the low profile adapter to bring the target down to the low height setting of 76"
- Steel Frame/Base: The sturdy, welded steel frame provides stability to the unit and keeps it from toppling over during use. Rubber swivel wheels attached to the base allow the unit to be moved with ease
- Adjustable Target: The 24" steel two-piece target can be adjusted in 45 degree increments from completely horizontal to completely vertical and everything in between.
- Target ring angle is also adjustable to various angles including 45-90-135 and 180 degrees
- Includes catch net for ball retrieval that attaches to ring with Velcro straps, but does NOT include a catch basket or cart
- Dimensions 44"x30"x43"
- 25 lbs.
In every competition, there comes a moment that defines the game and typically determines which side will be victorious. Some call it a turning point, or momentum changer. This moment can happen at any time, sometimes early in the contest or sometimes in the final seconds. It is during this key moment, that all the practice, hard work, precision and repetition drills pay off. We want you to own this moment, and the Spectrum Volleyball Precision Trainer will help you do so. Use the Spectrum Volleyball Precision Trainer to improve bumping, passing, setting, serving, and spiking precision during your training and practice sessions. It's time for you to own that moment!
This is a non-stocked item which means it's not physically stored at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Non-stocked items are stored at our manufacturer's facility and may be drop shipped.
Non-stocked items/orders can take up to 3-5 business days* before leaving the warehouse.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items (stocked items ship same day if ordered before 1pm CST) at no additional cost.
If Express Shipping is selected items/orders will leave the warehouse and be shipped via Express after the 3-5 business day processing time. Express shipping DOES NOT speed up processing time.
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
*Occasionally our manufacturers are able to process and ship items quicker; however, this is based on a number of factors that are out of our control. If you need a non-stocked item quicker please call us (888) 962-7077 Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm CST. Often times we are able to get more accurate processing/delivery times once we know what items you need, when you need them and where you are located.
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page