Smelly Knees Knee Pad Bag
Buy 24 or more for $9.00 each
- Keep your gear odor free, no more smelly knee pads in your gym bag!
- Mesh bag allows knee pads to air out to alleviate odor
- Clips to most bags to keep knee pads away from non-smelly items
- Contains air freshener compartment to promote maximum freshness
- For best results, turn knee pads inside out before placing in bag and use dryer sheet to promote maximum freshness
- Convenient draw string design allows for easy access
- Holds 1 pair of knee pads
- Knee pads and air freshener not included
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.
Staff reviews powered by Our TeamIf you’re being troubled by the stench of smelly knee pads, then wait until you hear about the Smelly Knees Knee Pad Bag. A lot of parents comment on their kid’s volleyball bag and the stench that comes with it. A lot of the time, this has to do with players immediately putting their knee pads in their backpacks after a game or tournament and zipping it up until the next time they play, which could be days.
The Smelly Knees Knee Pad Bag is a mesh, breathing bag that can be easily clipped on to the outside of your volleyball bag and ready to go. The mesh allows the knee pads to be exposed to the open air rather than be stuck in the bottom of your team bag where they only get worse. The knee pad bag is large enough to hold a pair of any size knee pads comfortably.
To me, this separate bag for my knee pads is amazing and I even spray Stinky Knee Odor Spray on my knee pads before putting them away. This helps keep them fresh until my next practice or tournament. I used to have the Mizuno LR6 Knee Pad, but currently switched over to the Asics Ace Low Profile Knee Pad, but both have no problem fitting in the Smelly Knees Knee Pad Bag.