Nike Air Zoom Hyperattack Volleyball Shoes feature Nike Flywire technology and a tough outer shell that provides a durable upper, while the Phylon-foam midsole offers ultra-lightweight cushioning and comfort. Nike Zoom Air in the heel and forefoot adds a layer of cushioning that responds to your stride; and the insole is made of plush memory foam that conforms to your foot for a better feel during play. Ankle stability is enhanced through an internal heel counter. Carbon Fiber Midfoot shank in the midsole gives responsive midfoot support. With a low-to-the-ground feel and enhanced flexibility through the ankle, the Nike Air Zoom Hyper Attack men's volleyball shoe allows for incredible responsiveness on the court. Seen on elite players from the USA Men's National Team and top NCAA collegiate teams around the country, because players who want to perform the best, need to wear the best.Features:
- Nike Flywire technology consists of strategically placed filaments that function like cables on a suspension bridge to offer support precisely where it's needed. The Flywire cables wrap around the wearer's foot, creating a lockdown fit and eliminating foot slipping. The use of individual strands for support in place of traditional overlays also allows for added flexibility.
- These strong Flywire filaments are applied to the shoes upper, reducing weight to create Nike's lightest footwear with maximum support.
- Nike Zoom Air in the heel and forefoot adds a layer of cushioning that responds to your stride. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you're playing on.
- Nike Zoom Air provides the ultimate in cushioning. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. As the foot strikes the ground, Nike Zoom Air cushioning absorbs the impact forces and protects muscles, joints and tendons. The Nike Zoom Air cushioning will immediately return to its original shape, ready to protect the body against the next impact force. As a result, the athlete can protect against fatigue and stress.
- Nike Zoom Air is lightweight. With Nike Zoom Air, the weight of the shoe is reduced but performance is not sacrificed. This is important because the lighter the shoe, the less energy athletes must expend.
- Nike Zoom Air is durable. Durability is pivotal because athletes need cushioning to last in their shoes. Nike Zoom Air cushioning provides constant cushioning throughout the life of the shoes.
- The removable insole is made of plush memory foam that conforms to your foot for a customized fit and better feel during play.
- Carbon Fiber Midfoot shank enhances stability and provides rigidity that controls twisting movement of the foot during directional changes.
- Protruding outrigger on the outside of the forefoot gives the shoe a wider platform to help brace the athlete as they cut in different directions.
- Full length herringbone tread pattern on the sole for ultimate responsiveness when starting and stopping. The herringbone pattern responds extremely well to the multidirectional footwork involved in playing the sport of volleyball.
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel counter insert to reinforce the heel cup of the shoes and increase stability. The firm heel counter helps lock the foot into the shoe and anchors it to the midsole. It also helps keep the collar of the shoe from dropping down, reinforcing it to aid in better fitment around the ankle.
- Extended eyelets to facilitate lockdown lacing that leads to added ankle stability and a snug fit around the heel eliminating slippage.
- The Phylon-foam midsole offers ultra-lightweight cushioning and comfort while absorbing the impact of your actions. Whether that is landing after you jump or cradling you as you turn directions, the midsole is there to stabilize and protect.
Nike Zoom Air:
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.