Molten Flistatec V5M5000 Volleyball
- This ball has been developed using Molten FLISTATEC technology, which stands for Flight Stability Technology, this ball is approved by FIVB and is set to revolutionize volleyball design
- The new FLISTATEC Volleyball boasts increased ball control and improved visibility
- By improving the air-current around the ball while in flight, Molten has succeeded in increasing ball control during play
- Ground-breaking research by Molten revealed that by placing raised hexagonal shaped designs on the surface of the ball the manufacturer has been able to enhance the flight stability of the ball
- Further improvements include the adding of a softer, thicker micro-fiber layer to the ball which, when combined with the secure nylon wound layer and the uniquely designed hexagon surface layer, increases the grip and allows for firmer, more accurate overhand passing
- In addition, Molten has improved the visibility of this new ball by placing three streamlined panels on each side of the volleyball, complementing Molten's existing panels of white, red and green, and thereby creating a smoother rotation motion and greatly enhancing visibility
- FIVB Approved
- Official volleyball of NORCECA
- Official volleyball of the 2014 USAV Adult National Championships
- Premium micro-fiber composite cover
- Nylon wound
- Official size and weight
- 2-year warranty
Once in a while a ball comes along that pushed the game of volleyball further than it has gone before. The Molten V5M5000 Flistatec Volleyball is that ball. Made with a revolutionary Flistatec Flight Stability Technology, this ball improves the way air moves around it for increased control, and the addition of three panels on each side of the ball for better visibility and a smoother rotation. The cover features a softer, thicker microfiber layer with a hexagon pattern and nylon wound layer for increased grip and improved control and accuracy with overhand passing. The technology in this ball changes the game of volleyball as we know it.
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.