- Official volleyball of NCAA Men's Championships
- This ball has been developed using Molten FLISTATEC technology, which stands for Flight Stability Technology, and is set to revolutionize volleyball design
- The new FLISTATEC Volleyball boasts increased ball control and improved visibility
- By improving the air-current around the ball while in flight, Molten has succeeded in increasing ball control during play
- Ground-breaking research by Molten revealed that by placing raised hexagonal shaped designs on the surface of the ball the manufacturer has been able to enhance the flight stability of the ball
- Further improvements include the adding of a softer, thicker micro-fiber layer to the ball which, when combined with the secure nylon wound layer and the uniquely designed hexagon surface layer, increases the grip and allows for firmer, more accurate overhand passing
- Premium Micro-fiber composite cover
- Nylon wound
- Official size and weight
- 2-year warranty
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.
Staff reviews powered by Our TeamThe new design of the FLISTATEC ball was made to improve visibility and help with ball control. The hexagonal shaped design has improved the air-current around the ball while it’s flying through the air. The more air current the ball delivers equals more ball control during games. The outstanding ball control is where the name FLISTATEC came from, which means Flight Stability Technology. The unique hexagon designs that you see on the ball are actually raised up to where you can feel them. The design greatly increases the grip and all volleyball players know that a good grip on a ball is extremely important.
This ball is the official volleyball of the NCAA Men’s Championships. Although this ball is known for Men’s play, this does not mean it is a gender specific ball. It has a thick, soft micro-fiber layer, making it usable for either sex or age that uses a regulation weight and size ball. If you’re looking for a good light weight, soft composite leather ball that is easy to control and has a great grip, than this is the ball for you. If you happen to be buying enough volleyballs for your whole team, don’t forget a bag! Our Molten FBL Ball Bag is great for coaches and carries about 12 inflated volleyballs at one time. This draw string bag also comes in handy with a convenient shoulder strap that makes it simple to transport from one place to the other. Also, don’t forget the one thing that every volleyball needs: an air pump! Our Tachikara Dual-Action Hand Pump is compact for traveling and makes airing up your volleyballs fast and easy with its dual action piston. From the ball to the bag to the pump you are set for a season of success!