Molten products have always set a precedent for innovation. Now, Molten is excited to introduce the newest addition to its elite competition volleyball line, the IV5F-3. By combining the revolutionary Flight Stability Technology of the popular FLISTATEC with the classic elements of Molten's bestselling Super Touch, this ball is designed to give players the best of both worlds. The IV5F-3's textured microfiber cover enhances ball control, while its cotton wrapped construction maintains a soft feel on contact. Tradition meets innovation with the IV5F-3, transforming the way the game is played.
- This ball has been developed using Molten FLISTATEC technology, which stands for Flight Stability Technology, and is set to revolutionize volleyball design
- The new Molten FLISTATEC Volleyball boasts increased ball control and improved visibility
- By improving the air-current around the ball while in flight, Molten has succeeded in increasing ball control during play
- Ground-breaking research by Molten revealed that by placing raised hexagonal shaped designs on the surface of the ball the manufacturer has been able to enhance the flight stability of the ball
- Premium Micro-fiber composite cover
- Cotton wrapper construction
- Official size and weight
- 2-year warranty
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.