Mizuno Women's 430200 Wave Tornado X
The Mizuno Women's Tornado X has been maxed out on technology. Featuring the Infinity Wave Plate that has unrivaled cushioning to the Dynamtion Fit that relieves stress on the foot eliminating distortion. This shoe was made to take over the court and maybe even the world!
- Infinity Wave Plate is the next level of Wave Technology with a more visible and effective construction. The ultimate Wave features unrivaled cushioning and improve durability by absorbing and dispersing the impact at foot strike
- Extra Grade Rubber ("XG" Rubber) allows for high traction grip to the floor
- Dynamation Groove increases flexibility and agility while minimizing forefoot instability
- Non-Marking outsole does not mark up the gym floor
- AP+ is a light weight mid-sole material that allows for increased rebound and cushion durability while maintaining lightweight performance
- SR Touch is a shock absorbing mid-sole material that allows for advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock and keeps the transition smooth and fast
- Mizuno Intercool is a ventilation system that reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance keeping your feet cool and dry
- Dura Shield on the forefoot of the shoe protects shoe from toe drag
- Dynamtion Fit technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear, eliminating distortion for the perfect fit
- Anatomical Cup-In-Sole designed anatomically to fit the bottom of your foot
- Mild Cushion Plus provides for more cushioned insole
- Weight: 11.1 oz.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
This is a non-stocked item which means it's not physically stored at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Non-stocked items are stored at our manufacturer's facility and may be drop shipped.
Non-stocked items/orders can take up to 3-5 business days* before leaving the warehouse.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items (stocked items ship same day if ordered before 1pm CST) at no additional cost.
If Express Shipping is selected items/orders will leave the warehouse and be shipped via Express after the 3-5 business day processing time. Express shipping DOES NOT speed up processing time.
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
*Occasionally our manufacturers are able to process and ship items quicker; however, this is based on a number of factors that are out of our control. If you need a non-stocked item quicker please call us (888) 962-7077 Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm CST. Often times we are able to get more accurate processing/delivery times once we know what items you need, when you need them and where you are located.
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page
Staff reviews powered by Our TeamThe Mizuno Women’s 430200 Wave Tornado X is a durable shoe for the competitive player in mind. This shoe is considered the brick of Mizuno. It is maxed out on technology, giving the perfect amount of cushioning which eliminates distortion of the foot. The sole has extra rubber grips giving it higher traction grip to the floor. The thick mesh allows for extreme ventilation which is supposed to keep a player’s foot cool and dry.
The Wave Tornado X for women comes in Black/Neon Yellow and Black/Purple. These colors will be sure to make you stand out on the court. I personally practice 3-4 times a week and this shoe is perfect for the amount of volleyball I am playing. It has a forefoot guard which prevents and protects against toe drag and the shoe cups perfectly to fit the bottom of my foot.
With competitive shoes, you need competitive socks! I am a Mizuno lover, so I like to match my Wave Tornado X’s with the Mizuno 480176 Core Crew Socks. They come in a solid white, black, or navy color which can go with any club or high school team. I am also a fan of the Mizuno 480175 SL2 Knee Pads. Although it is a low profile knee pad, it offers a sufficient amount of padding.