The Mizuno Men's Tornado X2 has been maxed out on technology. Updated with a better fitting, more secure upper, the Mizuno Wave Tornado X2 reigns as Mizuno's most supportive volleyball shoe. Running all the way form the heel to the forefoot, the Infinity Wave Plate offers supreme shock absorbency for the strenuous jumping and landing that occurs during court play. This shoe is ideal for explosive players that take a lot of jumps in play.
- Infinity Wave Plate is the next level of Wave Technology with a more visible and effective construction. The ultimate Wave features unrivaled cushioning and improve durability by absorbing and dispersing the impact at foot strike
- Extra Grade Rubber ("XG" Rubber) allows for high traction grip to the floor
- Dynamation Groove increases flexibility and agility while minimizing forefoot instability
- Non-Marking outsole does not mark up the gym floor
- AP+ is a light weight mid-sole material that allows for increased rebound and cushion durability while maintaining lightweight performance
- SR Touch is a shock absorbing mid-sole material that allows for advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock and keeps the transition smooth and fast
- Mizuno Intercool is a ventilation system that reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance keeping your feet cool and dry
- Dura Shield on the forefoot of the shoe protects shoe from toe drag
- Dynamtion Fit technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear, eliminating distortion for the perfect fit
- Anatomical Cup-In-Sole designed anatomically to fit the bottom of your foot
- Mild Cushion Plus provides for more cushioned insole
- Weight: 13.7 oz.
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.