The newest design of Mizuno's classic Lightning shoe offered in a mid-cut top. The outsole features the Dura Shield feature which was designed with your hitting approach in mind for a smooth kick off and more acceleration power. Sensorpoints in the outsole offer support for a softer landing and more precise movements with every step. The Mid-Top model offers extra security up the ankle for added stability. .
- Parallel Wave technology which uniformly disperses shock throughout the sole, providing excellent cushioning and enhanced stability
- XG (Extra Grade) Rubber for high traction grip to the floor for faster side to side movements
- D-Flex (Diagonal Flexible) Groove in the mid foot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction
- Dynamotion Groove increases flexibility and agility while minimizing forefoot instability
- PoWnCe: Power + Bounce = PoWnCe a revolutionary light weight mid-sole material for increased rebound and cushioning that is lighter than it's predecessor the Lightning RX 3
- SR Touch is a shock absorbing mid-sole material for advance cushioning that absorbs shock and keeps the traction smooth and fast
- Mizuno Intercool ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance offering great breathability
- Dura Shield on the front of the shoe protects your toe from the damage caused by dragging your foot during serving and play
- Sensor Point suspension system connects WAVE plate to the floor to provide increased stability and traction
- Dynamotion Fit technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear - eliminating distortion for the perfect fit
- Mild Cushion Plus provides for a richer cushioning cup-in-sole for a more personalized fit
- Anatomical Cup-In-Sole designed to anatomically fit the bottom of your foot
- Non-marking outsole
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.