Dominant 2 features Mizuno's iconic 9 SPIKE® configuration with a design that emphasizes superior comfort, soft flexibility, and enhanced cushioning. Cleat utilizes Mizuno Wave® technology to help players maintain a highly stable base when hitting and fielding by absorbing pressure while planting their feet and making aggressive plays. Dominant IC was designed to eliminate the worry of comfort and stability, allowing players to maximize their performance and dominate the game.
- EVA Midsole
- Full-length midsole: Heel to toe cushioning for ultimate comfort.
- 9 SPIKE®: Spikes strategically positioned to maximize movement and traction.
- PROFLEX: Mizuno's proprietary flex construction that controls shoe flex for enhanced performance and feel in all three primary baseball movements: running, batting, and throwing.
- Wave Structure: Provides stability while hitting and throwing.
- Mizuno Wave® relieves the shock sent to your ankles, and pressure while planting your foot, which in turn enables the player to maintain a highly stable base.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
This is a non-stocked item which means it's not physically stored at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Non-stocked items are stored at our manufacturer's facility and may be drop shipped.
Non-stocked items/orders can take up to 3-5 business days* before leaving the warehouse.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items (stocked items ship same day if ordered before 1pm CST) at no additional cost.
If Express Shipping is selected items/orders will leave the warehouse and be shipped via Express after the 3-5 business day processing time. Express shipping DOES NOT speed up processing time.
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
*Occasionally our manufacturers are able to process and ship items quicker; however, this is based on a number of factors that are out of our control. If you need a non-stocked item quicker please call us (888) 962-7077 Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm CST. Often times we are able to get more accurate processing/delivery times once we know what items you need, when you need them and where you are located.
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page