Gared RallyLine 2-Court Telescopic Aluminum Volleyball System
- (1) 3 ½" Outside Diameter Scholastic Telescopic Upright
- (1) 3 ½" Outside Diameter Scholastic Telescopic Upright with Winch
- (1) 3 ½" Outside Diameter Scholastic Telescopic Center Upright with Winch
- (2) Competition Nets
- (2) Pair of Antennas and Sideline Markers
- (3) Upright Safety Pads
- (2) Set of Four Cable Covers
- (3) 3 ½" Ground Sleeves (optional)
- (3) Swivel Brass or Chrome Cover Plates (optional)
- Quick and easy set up with preset heights utilizing Gared's unique pin-lock mechanism
- Telescopic tube raises and lowers easily with the spring assist operation for Men's (7' 11 5/8"), Women's (7' 4 1/8"), and Junior's (7') net heights
- Innovative top cap allows the winch strap to move effortlessly over the post for easy to reach attachment to the net
- Constructed of a strong, yet lightweight anodized extruded 3.5" O.D. aluminum for superior support and long life
- 3-point net attachment makes set up quick and easy
- Meets US VBA , NCAA , and NFHS competition specifications
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on uprights • 3-Year Limited Warranty on winch assembly, floor sleeves and covers.
- GARED's exclusive direct NetGuide® system for hassle free set-up. No additional cables or chains required
- Heavy duty ratchet winch for smooth and easy net tension adjustment
- Winch Handle that folds for added safety
- Adjustable foot pad for achieving precise height requirements
- Standard sleeve specs: 3.5" ID and 10" depth
- Custom sleeves available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- Stock Colors: Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Purple, Red, Black, Forest Green, Maroon
- Non-Stock Colors: Kelly Green, Gray, Marine Blue, Orange, White, Yellow, Beige ($50 additional charge and minimum 2 week lead time)
Free ground shippingThe Gared 6102 RallyLine is a top selling 2-court competition volleyball system and for the price, there are few other packages on the market that deliver this much value. This is an ideal choice for any skill level, organization or affiliation.
Popular downloads: Installation guide, Warranty
Key Product Features:
Upright Safety Pad Colors:
Weight: 178 LBS, Truck, Freight Class 100
Frequently asked questions:
What is the smallest circumference ground sleeves can be? 3" ID
What is the largest circumference ground sleeves can be? 4" ID
What is the shallowest depth ground sleeves can be? 8" Depth
What is the deepest dept ground sleeves can be? We can do about any depth. If it is over 12" we can always drop a spacer tube into the sleeve to compensate.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
This is a non-stocked item which means it's not physically stored at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Non-stocked items are stored at our manufacturer's facility and may be drop shipped.
Non-stocked items/orders can take up to 3-5 business days* before leaving the warehouse.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items (stocked items ship same day if ordered before 1pm CST) at no additional cost.
If Express Shipping is selected items/orders will leave the warehouse and be shipped via Express after the 3-5 business day processing time. Express shipping DOES NOT speed up processing time.
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
*Occasionally our manufacturers are able to process and ship items quicker; however, this is based on a number of factors that are out of our control. If you need a non-stocked item quicker please call us (888) 962-7077 Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm CST. Often times we are able to get more accurate processing/delivery times once we know what items you need, when you need them and where you are located.
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page