- Top-grade, full-grain, hand-picked leather for a softer, more durable cover
- Innovative tanning process for enhanced durability
- Recessed Stealth Soft-Valve System for a nearly undetectable valve for a consistent, sting-free feel with ultimate accuracy
- The lightest butyl bladder ever used for volleyball, providing optimum weight and performance with a blended cotton wrap ensuring maximum shape retention
- Specially formulated adhesive used in all aspects of construction to ensure a great feel and response by preventing panels from peeling
- NFHS Approved
- Official Court Ball of the AVCA
- Please Note: Due to a change in the manufacturer of the Dig Pink® version of this volleyball, the pink panel color may differ slightly from volleyball pictured.
Baden's top-of-the-line leather game ball.
This is a non-stocked item which means it's not physically stored at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Non-stocked items are stored at our manufacturer's facility and may be drop shipped.
Non-stocked items/orders can take up to 3-5 business days* before leaving the warehouse.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items (stocked items ship same day if ordered before 1pm CST) at no additional cost.
If Express Shipping is selected items/orders will leave the warehouse and be shipped via Express after the 3-5 business day processing time. Express shipping DOES NOT speed up processing time.
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
*Occasionally our manufacturers are able to process and ship items quicker; however, this is based on a number of factors that are out of our control. If you need a non-stocked item quicker please call us (888) 962-7077 Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm CST. Often times we are able to get more accurate processing/delivery times once we know what items you need, when you need them and where you are located.
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page
Staff reviews powered by Our TeamThe Baden Perfection VX5E Volleyball is Baden’s top of the line leather ball. If you are looking for a high-performance ball that is the top notch of quality, look to this ball. Made of hand-picked leather, this ball will still be durable while also not giving that “sting” that some leather balls give off when used, which I really appreciate. This ball comes in the classic red, white, and blue 18 panel ball, but it also comes in blue, grey, and white, which offers a fun variation from the classic colors.
This ball is great for any player who is looking to use a professional level leather ball. Used at high school levels and beyond, this ball is perfect for that player who is looking to up their game and wants a great ball to do so with.
Similar to the Perfection VX5E is the Molten Pro Touch V58L-3-HS Volleyball. This ball is the official ball of USA Volleyball and is also approved by the National Federation of High School as an official game ball.