EVO Ankle Stabilizer Brace
Buy 24 or more for $38.00 each
Buy 72 or more for $36.35 each
- The EVO ankle stabilizer is an evolutionary step forward in ankle protection with its unique stabilizing straps and cuffs that incorporate the three main elements of an ankle taping. The EVO provides even greater support and protection against regular and high ankle sprains.
- Ballistic nylon boot provides tremendous strength, durability, and comfort
- Low profile will fit in any type of shoe
- Lace up closure for player friendly application
- Stabilizing and stirrup straps form figure-eight that replicate ankle taping application to protect and support the ankle
- Bilateral design enable brace to be worn on either the right or left foot
- Soft plastic Dynamic cuff protects against high ankle sprains
- Plus the addition of an inner stirrup strap captures heel to provide greater resistance to inversion or eversion, and the addition of a dynamic cuff that enhances support
- The EVO is an excellent choice to protect against inversion/eversion ankle sprains, high ankle sprains, and to provide extra stability
- Each ASO ankle brace is sold separately
- Washing instructions: hand-wash only - small amount of gentle detergent; no bleach; air-dry; limit washing to once per month
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.
Staff reviews powered by Our TeamAnytime someone asks me what ankle brace I would recommend the ASO EVO Ankle Stabilizer Brace is definitely my go to choice. Not only is it lightweight, but it is also durable and provides superior protection. I never have to worry about wondering if it will fit into my new pair of volleyball shoes because it is made with a low profile construction form that makes it wearable in any type of shoe that I might have.
The ASO EVO Ankle Stabilizer Brace has ballistic nylon straps that replicate the "figure 8" ankle taping technique. I have worn the ASO EVO ankle brace multiple times and every time I tighten up the straps on the brace I get peace of mind knowing that I am wearing a quality ankle brace that provides me with the protection I need. Just by feeling the material on the ankle brace I am reassured that the ankle brace was constructed with superior craftsmanship and quality stitching. Whenever my ASO EVO brace starts to get dirty with sweat, I simply hand wash the brace and let it air dry. It's so quick and easy!
I like to accompany my ankle brace with the ASICS ZK1454 Crew Socks. They're awesome because they are one of the basic crew socks that Asics offers, but they have the performance and comfort that makes playing so much more comfortable. Sometimes I'll switch up my style and go with the Under Armour Alter Ego Batman Crew Socks. After I'm done with practice I always throw my socks and ankle braces into my bag where I keep my Volleyball Skunkies. Skunkies are originally made to be placed inside of your court shoes to eliminate the odor, but I put them in my entire bag to keep my equipment smelling great.