- Poles are constructed of high strength extruded aluminum with a weight of 69lbs (total weight 92lbs)
- The lightest, highest quality and most affordable system on the market
- Includes Poles, ground sleeves (only with the ground sleeve option), 1-worm gear and 1-rope ratchet
- Adjusts easily for men's (7' 11-5/8"), women's (7' 4-1/8"), juniors (7') and youth (6'6") official heights
- Constructed of 3.5" O.D. lower aluminum tubing
- Winch straps come with hooks for easy net attachment
- Lower net collars close with VELCRO® Brand fasteners
- Super Pro Net with Tension Straps not included (recommended with this system)
- Only with the ground sleeve option: Standard 3.5" diameter X 12" depth ground sleeves - adaptors available (call Team Sales for more information)
- Oversized item, additional shipping will be applied
- Handling charges will be applied at checkout
Frequently asked questions:
What is the smallest circumference ground sleeves can be? 3" ID
What is the largest circumference ground sleeves can be? 4" ID
What is the shallowest depth ground sleeves can be? 8" Depth
What is the deepest dept ground sleeves can be? We can do about any depth. If it is over 12" we can always drop a spacer tube into the sleeve to compensate.
This is a non-stocked item which means it's not physically stored at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Non-stocked items are stored at our manufacturer's facility and may be drop shipped.
Non-stocked items/orders can take up to 3-5 business days* before leaving the warehouse.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items (stocked items ship same day if ordered before 1pm CST) at no additional cost.
If Express Shipping is selected items/orders will leave the warehouse and be shipped via Express after the 3-5 business day processing time. Express shipping DOES NOT speed up processing time.
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
*Occasionally our manufacturers are able to process and ship items quicker; however, this is based on a number of factors that are out of our control. If you need a non-stocked item quicker please call us (888) 962-7077 Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm CST. Often times we are able to get more accurate processing/delivery times once we know what items you need, when you need them and where you are located.
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page