- Who is it for? Any athlete looking for the highest level of protection and support available today without excess weight and bulk
- Carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene shell provided lightweight protection without sacrificing the stability and support
- Custom cut and molded EVA foam pads provide a more comfortable fit and improved durability compared to the foam or neoprene pads found in other rigid braces
- Redesigned bilateral hinge provides a smoother motion than previous models
- Molded bearing design allows for free and easy movement without the normal amount of plastic or plastic resistance and also provides smoother range of motion
- Strengthening ribs for thinner profile, fits better in shoe
- Single webbing strap with dual fastening option holds ankle for a customized fit
- Each brace comes with one black, one red, and one blue color plate
- One Active Ankle Volt per package
Developed with the serious athlete in mind, the Volt brand ankle brace utilizes Active Ankle's newly engineered gliding hinge and paired it with a carbon reinforced frame. Unlike other ankle braces that rely on bulky plastic hinges and restrict your mobility, the Volt brand ankle brace allows for more fluid motion and reduced bulk so you can perform at your personal best.
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.
Staff reviews powered by Our TeamProtect your ankles from sprains and other ankle injuries with the Active Ankle Volt! This brace is suitable for all volleyball players, but is specially designed for players who have suffered from an ankle injury in the past. Since this is a plastic U-shaped brace, the ankle remains more stable than it would in a soft lace-up brace. If you have just experienced an ankle injury, I would highly recommend the Volt to give your ankle the stability it needs to heal.
One think I really like about the Volt is the lateral plastic bar on the outside of each brace. This plastic piece provides noticeable support The Volt also has the capability to become part of your shoe. The flat plastic piece is able to slide right under your volleyball shoe’s insole. This technique helps keep the brace in place and also makes putting it on and getting it off much easier. Unlike most other braces, players also have the option of changing the accent color of their brace. Players can choose between a black, blue, or red plate to match their team colors.
Active Ankle also makes other styles of braces. Other plastic braces include the T1 and the T2. Both of these braces also have a U-shaped design but differ slightly in the style of Velcro straps. On the other hand, if you don’t think a plastic brace is for you, Active Ankle makes the Excel Lace-Up brace. This brace gives players compression and support without sacrificing mobility.