This past weekend, All Volleyball had the absolute privilege to sponsor a local, high school volleyball tournament for their summer season. 36 teams, 4 courts, 2 days…there was so much volleyball that was played. It. Was. AWESOME!! If that wasn’t enough to give you FOMO, here are 5 reasons why the Kirkwood Summer Tournament Powered by All Volleyball was the most fun you had with volleyball this summer:
1. Virtual Reality Goggles & Selfie Sticks. There is nothing like technology to get the party at the booth started! Where else could you snap some pics with your friends and tour the All Volleyball store without being late for your next match?
2. Tournament T-Shirts and Raffles. All Volleyball designed a teal t-shirt with the tournament’s logo on the front and a team-oriented saying on the back. The proceeds from these super cute t-shirt sales went to the hosts of the tournament and The Side-Out Foundation. In addition, all the proceeds from the grand prize raffle – a volleyball backpack filled with goodies like a pair of shoes, tumbler cup, t-shirts and more! - went to The Side-Out Foundation as well. Cool gear for a cool cause!
3. Meeting new coaches and their teams. Being able to interact with customers outside the normal business hours is so important to us so we can make meaningful connections, spread the word of our new mission and get to know others in the volleyball community! Also getting a first glance to see the upcoming high school teams in action before the official season starts is really great to see. We love watching the good, competitive volleyball brought together by the Kirkwood Summer Tournament!
4. Spreading the word about our new website, new campaign and our new purpose. When you have worked hard on something – whether it is a new free ball play or a new project at work – you can’t wait to show it off! We had our new website home page displayed. Some of the players featured on our homepage were there, excitedly showing their friends and family! We also had team members telling our new story about our partnership with The Side-Out Foundation and upcoming Dig Pink Challenge Powered by All Volleyball event coming this fall! For more information, please visit here: http://www.allvolleyball.com/dig-pink
- 5. Kicking off our fundraiser with The Side-Out Foundation with a donation of $204.20. Thanks to all who purchased tournament t-shirts and raffle tickets! Congratulations to winner Tracy Davis who won the raffle. We had a blast and cannot wait until next year!