Introducing the New Mizuno Wave Lightning Z3! Designed with the elite athlete in mind this shoe combines stability and speed helping make you the quickest player on the court.
- Parallel Wave technology which uniformly disperses shock throughout the sole, providing excellent cushioning and enhanced stability
- XG (Extra Grade) Rubber for high traction grip to the floor for faster side to side movements
- D-Flex (Diagonal Flexible) Groove in the mid foot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction
- Dynamotion Groove increases flexibility and agility while minimizing forefoot instability
- PoWnCe: Power + Bounce = PoWnCe a revolutionary light weight mid-sole material for increased rebound and cushioning that is lighter than it's predecessor the Lightning RX 3
- SR Touch is a shock absorbing mid-sole material for advance cushioning that absorbs shock and keeps the traction smooth and fast
- Mizuno Intercool ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance offering great breathability
- Dura Shield on the front of the shoe protects your toe from the damage caused by dragging your foot during serving and play
- Sensor Point suspension system connects WAVE plate to the floor to provide increased stability and traction
- Dynamotion Fit technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear - eliminating distortion for the perfect fit
- Mild Cushion Plus provides for a richer cushioning cup-in-sole for a more personalized fit
- Anatomical Cup-In-Sole designed to anatomically fit the bottom of your foot
- Non-marking outsole
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
This item is stocked at our St. Louis, MO facility.
Stocked items/orders placed before 1pm CST are shipped that day (business days only, Mon-Fri.).
Stocked items/orders placed after 1pm CST ship the next business day (Mon-Fri., no holidays).
Standard delivery time is between 1-4 days (see map below for delivery estimates).
We will notify you via email within 1 business day if there is any expected delay.
If there are non-stocked items on your order those will be shipped separate from your stocked items at no additional cost.
Team orders and orders paid with PO's may take additional processing days (between 3-5 business days).
Printing requires additional processing days. Please visit our Uniform Printing page.
The Mizuno Men's Wave Lightning Z3 is such a great shoe. Of all the Mizuno volleyball shoes I have tried on in my career, these are by far my favorite. Let's start with the performance and comfort of the Z3. The second you put your foot inside, you can feel the support because these shoes have an imprinted sole of the shape of a foot, so all your toes, your arch, your heel, etc. are kept in place and supported the entire time you are playing. As well, the Z3 is one of the lightest shoes on the market, weighing in at only 10.4 oz. This results in a volleyball shoe that doesn't feel bulky, and helps me be quick on my feet. This combination is achieved with Mizuno's Power and Balance technology that creates the flexible yet lightweight base.
I also love the fun colors this shoe comes in, especially the stars and stripes. For the Olympics, this shoe was designed to not only ramp up pride in the USA, but to also make a cool and unique looking shoe. This is the men's volleyball shoe for someone looking to stand out on the court, both in style and skill.
If you're looking to complete your look on the court, look at the Mizuno Core Crew Sock. They come in a solid white, black, or navy which can go with any club or high school team. I am also a fan of the Mizuno 480175 SL2 Knee Pads. Although it is a low-profile knee pad, it offers a sufficient amount of padding for high-level play.